Mustard, a potent aphrodisiac that stimulates the appetite and blood circulation.
If ingested in large doses it could warm your whole body. Its intense spicy-hot flavor will get your adrenaline going. I created this recipe using also another aphrodisiac, the deeply flavorful salmon. It contains high quality protein, phosphorus, and Omega-3, which are nutrients known to propel the libido.
Here are our ingredients:
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Buen Provecho! (Enjoy it!)
2 Lb Salmon fillet
3 tablespoons Olive Oil
1 teaspoon spicy brown Mustard
2 Large limes (the juice)
2 garlic cloves
1 small fresh dill sprig
¼ cup table cream
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Cherry tomatoes about four per each skewer
- Cut the salmon into ¾ inch cubes. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- For the marinade, grind the garlic and finely chop the dill leaves. Place in a bowl with the mustard, lime juice and whisk until blended.
- Save about ¼ of the marinade and pour the rest over the salmon cubes, making sure they are well coated. Let them marinate for about 10 minutes.
- Thread the cubes of fish on kabob skewers and broil for 10 minutes turning once. Or until salmon is cooked through to an internal temperature of 150°F.
- Cook the ¼ of the marinade reserved, adding ¼ cup of table cream and season with pepper and salt if needed.
- Serve the kabobs with the marinade, accompany with white rice.